|4:15pm||Amateur Men||4||40 minutes||$33||Merchandise/5 deep|
|5:05pm||Masters 40+||1/2/3||40 minutes||$33||$500/7 deep|
|5:45pm||Kids Parade||n/a||just a few minutes||Free!||Cheers!|
|5:55pm||State Championship Women||Pro/1/2/3||45 minutes||$40||$1000/10 deep|
|7:05pm||State Championship Men||Pro/1/2/3||60 minutes||$40||$1000/10 deep|
- All categories (except the Kids parade) must have USA Cycling (USAC) road license.
- Day-of-Race registration at Beverly Common. $10 day of race fee applies
- Kids Race registration takes place on race day only at Beverly Common
- Elite Women & Elite Men Awards Ceremonies to be held right after the Men's race.
- Neutral Suport provided by Pedros
- NO REFUNDS!
Click the map below to check out this Tim Johnson-designed course in downtown Beverly, MA!